Machine Learning SW Developer
About The Position
Dataloop AI (Herzliya) is on a mission to build an all-in-one platform for AI lifecycle management. Specializing in unstructured data, Dataloop’s platform enables advanced data-management and querying of files, annotation tools for almost any type of data, MLOps tools and data-pipelines to orchestrate it all for development and production needs.
About the position
You'll work on developing internal Machine & Deep Learning cutting edge algorithms, as well as external applications for a wide variety of customers and verticals, and potentially grow and lead a team of developers later on.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Research and development of state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms.
- Implement machine & deep learning algorithms in Python.
- Work closely with Product, support and success teams to understand customer needs and contribute for successful roll out of the tools into trials and general-availability.
- Own the full development cycle - from concept, through research, design, implementation deploying to production.
Required Technical skills
- BSc in electrical engineering, computer science, or similar
- Relevant MSc is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in developing ML algorithms (computer vision, NLP)
- Over 3 years of experience with Python, computer-vision and deep Learning practices.
- Experience in relevant frameworks (TensorFlow, torch, onnx, etc)
- Experience in data manipulation and statistical models is an advantage
- Independence and creative
- Fast learner
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Communication and teamwork