Senior Backend Engineer
About The Position
What does dataloop do?
Dataloop is a one-stop shop for building and deploying powerful computer vision pipelines – data labeling, automating data ops, customizing production pipelines and weaving the human-in-the-loop for data validation. This eliminates data challenges for companies, allowing them to focus their resources on their core business. Our vision is to make machine learning-based systems accessible, affordable and scalable for all.
About the position:
We’re growing and we need people who are experienced in Fullstack position to help us grow faster and bigger. We expect this position to be taken by someone who tackled big production systems and knows what it takes to scale a system greatly. The job is focused on mostly backend development and require working with very large volumes of data. Design, build, maintain and scale new data services
What's it like to work at dataloop?
You’ll meet people of different ages coming from many different backgrounds, interests, skillsets and skill levels. Your day can and will be dynamic as expected of a startup. We believe that nurturing people is important and that means regular 1x1 meetings with different levels of management that will help you achieve any career goals you set for yourself. As we’re not a large enterprise yet - your voice has more value; there are a lot of opportunities for your opinions to be heard.
Strong Technical skills
- Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to acquire new knowledge fast, on the go
- 5+ years of experience developing backend services
- 2+ years of TDD
- 3+ years of experience using MongoDB/Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ/Kafka
- 1+ years of experience working with containerized environments
- Independent, organized, focused on building, improving, resolving and delivering results in an Agile mindset and sense of ownership