Senior Frontend Developer
About The Position
About The Position
What does dataloop do?
Dataloop is a one-stop shop for building and deploying powerful computer vision pipelines – data labeling, automating data ops, customizing production pipelines and weaving the human-in-the-loop for data validation. This eliminates data challenges for companies, allowing them to focus their resources on their core business. Our vision is to make machine learning-based systems accessible, affordable and scalable for all.
About the position:
We’re growing and we need people who are experienced in Frontend development to help us grow faster. We expect this position to be taken by someone who tackled big production systems and knows what it takes to scale a system greatly, manage it, maintain it, and keep it operational at all times. The job is intense, challenging and dynamic. It requires independence and strong problem solving skills.
What's it like to work at dataloop?
You’ll meet people of different ages coming from many different backgrounds, interests, skillsets and skill levels. Your day can and will be dynamic as expected of a startup. We believe that nurturing people is important and that means regular 1x1 meetings with different levels of management that will help you achieve any career goals you set for yourself. As we’re not a large enterprise yet - your voice has more value; there are a lot of opportunities for your opinions to be heard.
Strong Technical skills
- At least 5 years experience in web development (SPA)
- Experience with node.js
- Experience with Typescript
- Ability to acquire new knowledge fast, on the go
- Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Version Control/Git
- Planning and executing large scope tasks
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in team
- Time management
- Self management
- Experience with Vue.js
- Dealing with performance challenges
- Experience with translating UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Experience with developing PWA
- Experience with websockets
- Experience with webworkers