Marketing Web Developer
About The Position
Dataloop is looking for a Marketing Web Developer to join our marketing team. In this role you will manage the Dataloop website (Wordpress/Elementor) from creating and customizing new webpages to testing out CRO tools onsite and running A/b tests in alignment with the rest of the marketing teams goals.
- Developing the CMS web-site front-end and back-end (currently WordPress/Elementor)
- Creating the CMS and website architecture
- Own the website admin and *content management (*with content lead)
- Building custom WordPress themes, templates, modules and extensions from scratch and 3rd party.
- Includes owning the CMS/web-site code base versioning and new versions upload.
- Integrating with 3rd party web-apps and extensions and integrating with 3rd party API’s (web-chats, pop-ups and the like).
- Continuously research the market, *competitors, and keywords (*with paid lead)
- Integrating with external company systems & platforms (CRMs - Sales Force and others)
- At least 1+ years experience as a WordPress Developer
- Experience in developing and delivering CMS projectS
- Experience working with marketing automation tools and CRMs (Marketo/SalesForce) - an advantage
- Team player with good communication skills
- You should know how marketing funnel works, how SEO works and how to approach CRO.
- Comfortable embracing and thriving within an ever-changing, high-performance environment
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop action plans
- Adept at multitasking and handling multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines