Director of Finance
About The Position
We are seeking a highly experienced and detail-oriented Director of Finance to join our organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing the financial operations of the company, with a strong focus on accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP), treasury management, and tax functions. The Director of Finance will play a critical role in ensuring the accuracy, integrity, and efficiency of our financial processes. The successful candidate should have at least 7 years of relevant experience in finance and possess exceptional leadership and analytical skills.
- Oversee and manage the company's financial operations, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, treasury, and tax functions.
- Develop and implement effective financial policies, procedures, and controls to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Manage and supervise the AR and AP teams, providing guidance and support to ensure accurate and timely processing of transactions.
- Monitor cash flow and treasury activities, including cash management, forecasting, and risk management.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of financial statements, reports, and tax filings in compliance with relevant regulations and accounting standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze financial data, identify trends, and provide insights for strategic decision-making.
- Assess and mitigate financial risks, ensuring proper internal controls are in place.
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting processes, working closely with department heads to establish financial goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, such as auditors, tax advisors, and financial institutions.
- Stay updated with changes in financial regulations, accounting standards, and tax laws, and ensure compliance within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. A master's degree or professional certifications (e.g., CPA, CMA) are highly desirable.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in finance or accounting roles, with a focus on AR, AP, treasury, and tax functions.
- Strong knowledge of financial management principles, practices, and regulations.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage and develop a team.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in financial analysis and modeling using Excel or other relevant tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems (Priority) and financial software.