Data Product Manager
About The Position
Dataloop AI (Herzliya) is on a mission to build an all-in-one platform for AI lifecycle management. Specializing in unstructured data, Dataloop’s platform enables advanced data-management and querying of files, annotation tools for almost any type of data, MLOps tools and data-pipelines to orchestrate it all for development and production needs.
About the position
Ownership is the name of the game, and we’re looking for a product manager with relevant experience to own key modules of the Dataloop platform, including Data-management, and build them as a product that customers love.
You’ll be working with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the Product Strategy and Roadmap with the product team.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with clients, partners, business units, Product and Engineering teams to elicit requirements and deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Work with RND on planning and execution of the product requirements
- Work with architecture team to define the feature/product
- MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or any related area
- 3+ years solid technical or SW-development background from B2B SaaS platforms involving data / big-data / cloud-native / ML technologies
- 3+ years' experience with a successful track record in Product management - strategic planning, agile development processes, process definition, best practices, and communication in tech startups.
- Thorough understanding of Product management processes and best practices; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills