Product marketing manager (PMM)- - Relocation to Abu-Dhabi
About The Position
What does Dataloop do?
Dataloop is a one-stop shop for building and deploying powerful
computer vision pipelines – data labeling, automating data ops, customizing
production pipelines and weaving the human-in-the-loop for data validation.
This eliminates data challenges for companies, allowing them to focus their
resources on their core business. Our vision is to make machine learning-based
systems accessible, affordable, and scalable for all.
· A major stakeholder in the company's PLG ownership - define, measure, monitor and continuously optimize while collaborating with stakeholders
from marketing and RnD.
· Develop compelling messaging, collateral and training materials about the features and values of Dataloop products
· Be a key point of communication and alignment across Dataloop internal teams
· Build and execute go to market processes for new features and releases
· Segment user personas and specific audiences to set strategies for those segments.
· Be part of the Product management team and engage the release process
· 3+ Years of product marketing - must
· Experience working with PLG tools for KPI measurements- significant advantage
· Good communication, copywriting, and storytelling skills - verbal, written, and visual
· Experience creating both business-oriented and technical-oriented content.
· Ability to explain complex technical content in a simple manner
· Experience with SaaS products – Must
· Experience working with developer tools
· Excellent English skills