Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Dataloop is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Success team.
Dataloop is a one-stop shop for building and deploying powerful computer vision pipelines – data labeling, automating data ops, customizing production pipelines and weaving the human-in-the-loop for data validation. This eliminates data challenges for AI companies, allowing them to focus their resources on their core business. Our vision is to make machine learning-based systems accessible, affordable and scalable for all.
Dataloop is at the forefront of the ML and Computer Vision space, giving you a rare opportunity to partner with cutting-edge AI companies in a wide variety of industries. In this role you will be the voice of the customer both internally and externally, working cross functionally to ensure customer satisfaction and acting as a trusted advisor to our rapidly growing customer base. From customer onboarding and training, to advocating product adoption, ensuring project success, customer engagement and retention; The partnerships you will lead with our key customers will help them derive maximum value from the Dataloop platform and services at every step of the customer journey.
- Own ultimate responsibility for the customer’s success with the Dataloop platform. Become a Dataloop product expert and coach customers on how to use the best Dataloop tools for their business, technical and operational objectives
- Define project success criteria, identify potential risks and promote actions that will ensure project advances within the required timeline
- Work closely with Product, Technical Support, Business and R&D teams to define and answer customers’ technical requirements, oversee technical integrations and data deliverables, making sure that customers needs are addressed in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Oversee platform implementation, new customer onboarding, training of different personas, communication and knowledge of new applications and features
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical operational challenges and pain-points faced by customers. Promote feature adoption and communicate business value to customers
- Analyze product usage metrics and track customer health scores, working closely with sales and marketing teams to identify and enhance customer growth
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with various roles and teams within the customer organization. Work cross-functionally with the customers to achieve successful execution of objectives set by different stakeholders
Required experience and skills:
- Customer facing with a strong business acumen and product orientation
- At least 2+ years' experience in Cloud SaaS companies
- Excellent presentation skills, experience in training and communicating technical guidance to different audiences
- Ability to quickly understand and apply technical knowledge to different domains
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- Experience in analyzing and understanding data from multiple sources
- At least 2+ years' experience in customer success / technical account management / product management / pre-sales or equivalent in a B2B company
- Knowledge of Data / AI / ML products and market
- Knowledge of Python or any other programming language - Strong advantage