QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
What does Dataloop do?
Dataloop is a one-stop-shop for building and deploying powerful computer vision pipelines – data
labeling, automating data ops, customizing production pipelines, and weaving the human-in-the-loop for data validation. This eliminates data challenges for companies, allowing them to focus their resources on their core business. Our vision is to make machine learning-based systems accessible, affordable and scalable for all.
About The Position:
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our growing QA group.
· Designing and developing automation for a variety of use cases (API testing, BE performance etc.)
· Working closely with R&D to create automation solutions
· Maintain complex automation infrastructure
· Debug existing tests, improve stability and enhance runtime.
· Analysis over nightly runs, open bugs and keep on Quality improvement
· BSc in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
· Coding skills in Python/Typescript
· At least 2 years of experience as an automation developer, preferably for a SaaS Product.
· Strong understanding of QA concepts and automation methodologies
· Team player, Get-it-done attitude, and a quick learner
· Very good English (written and spoken)