Bookkeeper & Payroll controller
About The Position
What does Dataloop do?
Dataloop is a one-stop-shop for building and deploying powerful computer vision pipelines – data labeling, automating data ops, customizing production pipelines, and weaving the human-in-the-loop for data validation.
This eliminates data challenges for companies, allowing them to focus their resources on their core business.
Our vision is to make machine learning-based systems accessible, affordable and scalable for all.
About the position:
We’re looking for a detail-oriented bookkeeper to join our growing finance team and help migrate our books and records from outsourcing bookkeeping , in-house. Such a person will help define and implement an ERP solution for the company and be in charge of the process and ongoing work. We are looking for someone who can work efficiently in Excel and Priority ERP, communicate well with the business team, manage aspects of the monthly close, and drive positive process changes across the business and different cross-functional departments.
- Certified bookkeeper- Minimum level 2.
- Minimum 4 years of bookkeeping experience - must.
- Experience in high-tech companies - an advantage.
- Experience with Priority system – a must.
- Payroll controller.
- Strong Excel skills.
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written)
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team player and service-oriented.
- This is a full-time position
- Responsible for the entire company's bookkeeping
- Support month, quarter, and year closing procedures
- Manage local and foreign AP including processing vendor invoice
- Direct communication with vendors and employees on an ongoing basis Managing workpapers such as accrued expenses and other closing entries for cut-off periods
- Work with local and foreign banks
- Reconciliation - Intercompany accounts
- Responsible for the payments process
- Assist and support our external audit process
- Assist in improving and developing accounting policies and procedures
- Ad hoc accounting projects as needed