About The Position
About the position
Dataloop is looking for a Data-science Student to join our Algo team and help make an impact!
You'll work on developing internal Machine & Deep Learning cutting edge algorithms, as well as external applications for a wide variety of customers and verticals.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Research and development of state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms and LLMs
- Implement machine & deep learning algorithms in Python.
- Algorithm performance analysis and improvements.
- Independent management of modules and projects.
- Own the full development cycle - from concept, through research, design, implementation deploying to production
Required Technical skills
- BSc in electrical engineering, computer science, or similar
- 2nd year student for MSc with relevant data-science focus
- Hands-on experience with CV models or LLMs
- Strong Python background
- Experience in relevant frameworks (TensorFlow, torch, onnx, etc)
- Experience in data curation and statistical models is an advantae
- Independence and creative
- Attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Communication and teamwork
Note: This is a part-time (up to 70%) temporary position covering a maternity leave period