ML Solutions Engineer - Relocation to Abu-Dhabi
About The Position
Dataloop, a well-funded and high-growth startup, offers a one-stop data platform for enterprises building AI systems that augment a costly, human-intensive, and time-consuming process of generating data for ML.
With a strong management team and many marquee clients, we are now looking for an ML Solutions Engineer to join the group.
Role and responsibilities:
In this role, you will use Dataloop’s newest and most advanced technologies to provide customers with tailor-made solutions for their use cases while helping them build their automation workflows and applications.
You will become the team ML lead and a product expert in Dataloop Python and JS SDKs, APIs, FaaS, and Pipeline solutions, enhancing the customer experience with technical recommendations and guiding them on using these technologies to reach their technical and operational objectives.
You will work closely with Customer Success, Product, Data Operations and R&D teams to define and answer customers’ technical requirements, oversee technical integrations and data deliverables, and ensure that customers' technical needs are addressed promptly and satisfactorily.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Working experience with deep learning and other ML-related technologies
- Self-taught ability with creative solution thinking - Must
- Advanced working proficiency in English, spoken and written - Must
- Full-stack experience
- Experience in working with Git, Linux, Docker, FaaS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience in working in customer-facing roles