Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
What does Dataloop do?
Dataloop is a one-stop-shop for building and deploying powerful AI data pipelines – data labeling, automating data ops, customizing production pipelines, and weaving in the human-in-the-loop for data validation. Our platform and approach eliminates data challenges for companies allowing them to focus their resources on their core business. Our vision is to make machine learning-based systems accessible, affordable and scalable for all.
- A major stakeholder in the company's PLG ownership - define, measure, monitor and continuously optimize while collaborating with stakeholders from marketing and RnD.
- Develop compelling messaging, collateral and training materials about the features and values of Dataloop products
- Be a key point of communication and alignment across Dataloop internal teams
- Build and execute go to market processes for new features and releases
- Segment user personas and specific audiences to set strategies for those segments.
- Be part of the Product management team and engage the release process
- 3+ Years of product marketing - must
- Experience with data tools (define, monitor and get insights)
- Experience with PLG - significant advantage
- Good communication, copywriting and storytelling skills - verbal, written, and visual
- Experience creating both business-oriented and technical-oriented content.
- Ability to explain complex technical content in a simple manner
- Experience with SaaS products - advantage
- Excellent English skills