Junior UI designer
About The Position
Dataloop is looking for a junior UI designer to join our Professional Product team.
Dataloop is a one-stop shop for building and deploying powerful computer vision pipelines – data labeling, automating data ops, customizing production pipelines and weaving the human-in-the-loop for data validation. This eliminates data challenges for AI companies, allowing them to focus their resources on their core business. Our vision is to make machine learning-based systems accessible, affordable and scalable for all.
·You’ll design pixel-perfect user interfaces
·You’ll build, communicate and present design ideas
·You’ll collaborate with design, product, R&D and QA teams to develop UI design
·You’ll apply design systems, typography, color, and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions
· At least 1 year of experience in UI/UX and understanding of UI/UX principles
· Design education: a degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communications or equivalent combination of education and experience in other related fields.
· Strong portfolio demonstrating B2B user interface design - Must
· Familiarity with design tools: Figma and Adobe Suite
· Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
· HTML & CSS - Advantage
· Strong design, drawing, color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
· Pay attention to details but see the big picture
· Excellent communication skills, being able to explain the design rationale
· Self-motivated with an ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
· A Team player who seeks opportunities to collaborate
· Ability to work on several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Employment Type- Part-time position