About The Position
Dataloop is looking for a Product Designer to join our Professional Product team.
Dataloop is a one-stop shop for building and deploying powerful computer vision pipelines – data labeling, automating data ops, customizing production pipelines and weaving the human-in-the-loop for data validation. This eliminates data challenges for AI companies, allowing them to focus their resources on their core business. Our vision is to make machine learning-based systems accessible, affordable and scalable for all.
- Solving complex design problems and turning ideas into intuitive, clear, and effective user flows and experiences.
- Following features throughout their full life-cycle: from ideation to implementation, hands-on in every stage, including wireframes, prototypes, design mocks, developer guidelines & documentation, last-minute changes, research, customer and stakeholders feedback, next phases, and design QA.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to develop and implement innovative and user-centric solutions for our products.
- Build and maintain design systems.
- At least 2+ years of experience end to end as a UI/UX designer, including UX research, building user journeys and experiences, creating wireframes, and fully detailed UI.
- Knowledge and experience of design in SaaS platforms.
- Experience working closely with Product Managers, QA, Engineers, and Product Designers as part of a product team.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating B2B user interface design - Must
- Design education: A bachelor of Visual Communications or equivalent combination of education and experience in other related fields.
- Familiarity with design tools: Figma and Adobe Suite
- Experience in creating/working with design systems.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English- Must.
- HTML & CSS - Advantage.
- Strong design, drawing, color, composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
- Pay attention to details but see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain the design rationale.
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Team player with great communication skills - ability to clearly articulate design decisions and be open to feedback.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.