Account Executive (US)
About The Position
About The Position
Dataloop, a well-funded and high growth startup, offers a one-stop data platform for enterprises building AI systems and that augments a very expensive, human intensive and time-consuming process of generating data of ML. With a strong management team and a bunch of marquee clients, the company is expanding the US sales team and is seeking an Account Executive.
The AE will play a critical role in the company's journey. Dataloop is looking for a player resource who wants to get his or her hands dirty. Most important short-term objective is focused on selling and closing new ARR business while thinking about the future scaling of the sales process and eventually the team. They are looking for someone who can close new business and has seen success in this role before selling a SaaS Data / Cloud / ML platform to a more technical audience including Data Science and Technology teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within many verticals, within a rapidly growing, determined early stage venture who is already generating significant business with their disruptive technology platform.
- Work with Senior Leadership to devise a detailed and accurate forecast of the business
- Build a healthy, growing pipeline which exceeds new ARR Booking Quota
- Manage overall sales process, metrics and monitor daily/weekly/monthly results
- Create market awareness by leveraging your existing relationships that will help drive sales to medium and large enterprise accounts in various industries
- Quickly identify challenges that prospective customers face as they seek solutions for their business
- 3-7 years of sales experience selling a comprehensive SaaS platform focused on Data, ML/AI, Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or aligned discipline
- Proven track record as a hunter and closer of new business at a regional or national level
- Experience selling to Data Organizations including Data Science and Engineering
- Strong communication, listening, time-management skills, and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Microsoft Office and other internal sales tools
- Willingness to travel when required
- Passion for early stage companies