About The Position
Dataloop, a well-funded and high-growth startup, offers a one-stop data platform for enterprises building AI systems that augment a very expensive, human-intensive, and time-consuming process of generating data for ML.
With a strong management team and a bunch of marquee clients, we are now looking for a sales engineer to join the team.
In this role, you will meet new business opportunities for Dataloop, become a data expert, and provide technical recommendations based on prospect use cases and requirements, with an exclusive focus on enterprise companies and technical executive level contacts. You will join a strong team of technology experts that partner with Account Executives to provide the technical perspective of the process.
- Carry out demo calls with prospects and potential partners
- Oversee technical trials and POCs, including:
- Initial user onboarding
- Training of different personas
- Performing initial integrations and project deployments
- Measure platform usage throughout the trial, identify issues and promote actions That will enable trial success
- Work closely with product and R&D teams to define and answer technical requirements for ongoing sales processes
- Be in charge of technical qualification of prospects
- Answer RFIs and RFPs
- Become a Dataloop product and expert and make technical recommendations based on prospect use cases and requirements
- At least 2 years of experience as a sales/solution engineer
- At least 2 years of experience in using Python
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills
- Ability to quickly understand and apply technical knowledge to different domains
- Knowledge of Data / AI / ML products and market
- Fluent technical English is a must
- Java script experience - advantage