About The Position
Dataloop, a well-funded and high growth startup, offers a one-stop data platform for enterprises building AI systems and that augments a very expensive, human intensive and time-consuming process of generating data of ML. With a strong management team and a growing list of marquee clients, the company is looking for a VP Sales to join the GTM management team.
As a VP Sales you will take a strategic role within our team and you'll lead a Sales team to further build up our recurring revenue growth by acquiring new logos and expanding existing ones. Dataloop is looking for a player resource who wants to get his or her hands dirty. You’ll be actively involved and in charge of building, coaching, leading, and enabling the greatest account executive team that you can.
- Driving the top-line revenue by acquiring new logos, closing new ARR and driving expansions by fostering the adoption and use for existing clients.
- Managing the Account Executives and acting as a coach for the team to implement our value-based enterprise selling approaches bringing the team to the next level.
- Contributing to the definition of the Go-To-Market strategy, by choosing the right territories, industries and collaborating with marketing efforts.
- Interacting with other customer facing teams to achieve target: Sales Engineers, SDRs, Customer Success Managers, etc.
- Maintaining a high degree of transparency in pipeline management, pricing negotiations, territories allocations with top management
- Developing your own executive relationships with key targets / top accounts (Director, VPs, CXO)
- Can close new business and has seen success in this role before selling a SaaS Data / Cloud / ML platform to a technical audience including Data, AI, development teams. Track record of closing 6 figure deals as well as multi-million transactions.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Sales and 5+ years of experience in Sales Management, in a fast-growing company
- Clear evidence of building successful teams - specifically accelerating growth in team size
- Experience in the full spectrum of team management, hiring, disciplinary, exit, onboarding, enabling, coaching, mentoring etc.
- Excellent understanding of managing a sales pipeline, including ability to motivate the team to self-create and close– pipeline management and time management skills
- Fluent English
- Tech / Engineering background, in addition to the human and customer-facing skills would be a strong advantage.