- 21 Sep 2023
- Updated On 21 Sep 2023
Integrations enable Dataloop organizations to define secrets for accessing external resources in their project including cloud storage (GCP, S3, or Azure), Secure Token Service (STS), container registry services (GCR), and others.
Integrations are created and saved at the organization-level, making them accessible to all projects in the organization.
With a cloud-storage driver, setting up an integration to a cloud provider is the first step, enabling the access token to the service. It is then followed by Storage-driver, setting up a bucket and drive details, and the setup of a dataset connected to the driver that contains the synced files.
Detailed step-by-step on setting up Integrations with supported storage cloud providers are detailed here.
To add a new integration or secret:
- From the left-side menu, select Integrations.
If unable to view the Integrations menu, ensure you are a member of the organization with sufficient permissions, and it is set as your active Organization.
- Click Create new integration.
- Enter a name for the integration.
- Select an integration type from the list.
- Enter the required information for the selected integration type.
- Click Create. The Integration is created.