What are Projects?
A project is the top level entity for Dataset management. Projects typically represent the scope of work involved across the teams of developers, data scientists and data annotators.
Projects will include the following:
- Teams and Contributors: Permission and access
- Data Tasks, Assignments and Bugs: Workflow management
- Datasets: Single data management entity
- Recipes: Data labeling instructions
- Ontologies: Your model's "world" definitions
- Plugins, Webhooks and Pipelines: Automation capabilities